PAF-DC/PCF-DC 500 Vdc Molded Case Circuit Breakers
This is a legacy productThis Product is Obsolete
PAF-DC/PCF-DC circuit breakers are designed for 500 Vdc UPS (ungrounded dc) systems ranging 1200 A to 2500 A.
Systems that use batteries as a power source, such as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), require special consideration when specifying overload protection. Square D® 500 Vdc thermal magnetic circuit breakers are designed per UL Supplement SC for use in an ungrounded dc system using an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), with a nominal voltage of 500 Vdc or a maximum (floating) voltage of 600 Vdc.
- Voltage Ratings: 500 Vdc nominal, 600 Vdc maximum voltage
- AIR: 25 kA
- UL 489 Supplement SC rated specifically for use on ungrounded dc systems and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Industry leading low magnetic trip setting for improved short-circuit protection
- Factory installable accessories available – see catalog
- Fixed magnetic trip settings
PAF361200DC – 1200A, 600V, 3 pole circuit breaker with fixed instantaneous trip setting at 1620 dc amperes
PAF361600DC – 1600A, 600V, 3 pole circuit breaker with fixed instantaneous trip setting at 2160 dc amperes
PAF362000DC – 2000A, 600V, 3 pole circuit breaker with fixed instantaneous trip setting at 2700 dc amperes
PCF362500DC – 2500A, 600V, 3 pole circuit breaker with fixed instantaneous trip setting at 3375 dc amperes
ApplicationsCrane & Hoist