TeSys F Contactors
Available up to 800A for AC3 and 2100A for AC1 applications
TeSys F offers high reliability with a long mechanical and electrical life and the most complete line of accessories in the industry.
The TeSys F contactors and overload relays offer proven performance for resistive loads or large motor starting applications such as fans, crushers, pumps, compressors and overhead cranes.
- TeSys F contactors are available for the USA market for inductive motor applications from 115 up to 800 full-load amps and resistive loads up to 2100 amps. They offer motor control and overload protection for motors rated up to 800 HP at 480 Vac or 900 HP at 600 Vac.
- 2 pole, 3 pole and 4 pole Contactors and Magnetic Latching Contactors
- AC or DC operating coils
- Includes UL listing, CSA Certification and CE mark
- Both North American and international terminal markings
- Replacement parts available
- Contact Kits
- Arc Chambers
- Operating Coils
- Easily installed accessories
- Auxiliary contact blocks with serrated wiping action
- Front mount dust tight auxiliary contact blocks
- Pneumatic time delay blocks
- Solid State Overload Relays
Class 10 or class 20 overload relays are available from 30 to 630 Amperes. They are ambient compensated and include single phase sensitivity for phase unbalance and phase loss protection. They also include the following features:
- Isolated N.C. trip contact, N.O. alarm contact
- Manual reset button
- Rotary dial for adjustable current settings with tamper resistant window
- Test trip button
- Momentary stop button and trip indicator
- Industry, infrastructure, building, renewable energies, etc.
- Control of all types of motors in normal or severe service conditions
- Control of resistive, inductive and capacitive circuits.