Surgelogic Type ICSE with Active Tracking Filter (ATF) technology offers high frequency noise filter capabilities with surge protection for loads up to 30 A.
Type ICSE is designed to protect critical loads in buildings or industrial facilities.
- Current: 2.5A, 5A, 7.5A, 15A, 30A
- Voltage: 120 - 240 V
- Connection: Terminal
- Mounting: Flange
- Typically reduces normal mode transients to +/-2 volts
- Surge current capacity 6,500A per mode
- Transient protection in all modes: line to neutral, line to ground, and neutral to ground
- Active Tracking Filter technology suppresses transients and high frequency noise to deliver reliable power
- High-frequency noise filter with transient protection
ApplicationsDesigned to protect sensitive control and computing systems exposed to harsh environments