Surgelogic's Type SSE offers signal pair surge suppression for loads up to 0.15 A, implementing multi-stage hybrid technology.
Type SSE is a Surge Protective Device for Circuit Protection (SPD/CP) encapsulated in a stainless steel enclosure, making it suitable for use in severe environments.
- Operating Current: 0.15 A
- Operating Voltage: 28 VDC
- Clamping Voltage: 36 VDC
- Maximum Surge Current: 10 kA
- Connection: 18AWG Wire Leads
- Mounting: 1/2” Pipe
- Transient protection for low-voltage signal lines
- Differential and common mode protection
- Encapsulated in a stainless steel pipe nipple
- Multi-stage hybrid suppressors that address overvoltage transients with gas tube and silicon avalanche technology
- The units are encapsulated in stainless steel pipe nipples making them suitable for use in severe environments
- Protect network signal lines entering or leaving control/critical panels
ApplicationsDesigned for the water and wastewater industry