Surgelogic Type DRSE offers single pair surge suppression for loads up to 0.15A, implementing three-stage hybrid technology.
Type DRSE is a DIN rail mounted Surge Protective Device for Circuit Protection (SPD/CP) designed to help mitigate industrial low voltage data line surges.
- Operating Current: 0.15 A
- Operating Voltage: 30 VDC
- Clamping Voltage: 36 VDC
- Maximum Surge Current: 10 kA
- Connection: Hardwire/Terminals - accepts up to 12 AWG
- Mounting: DIN rail - 35mm low-voltage data surge protection
- Three-stage hybrid protection
- Sneak/fault current protection with resettable fuses (PTCs)
- Low profile packaging
- Easy installation
- Fits standard 35mm DIN-Rail
- Din rail mountable, single pair data circuit protector
- Industrial low voltage data line surge protection conveniently installed inside a control/critical panel
- Three-stage hybrid technology
- Addresses over-voltage transients with gas tubes and silicon avalanche components.
- Sneak currents are mitigated with resettable fuses which increase resistance several orders of magnitude when over-currents exceed safe levels
ApplicationsIdeal for protecting network signal lines entering or leaving control/critical panels