Square D™ Hard Wired Surge Protective Device
Square D™ brand XDSE Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) are surge suppressors and noise filters in compact and robust packages.
The compact design of the XDSE allows surge suppression to be externally installed adjacent to electrical distribution equipment. XDSE systems are designed to provide high-quality surge suppression for a wide variety of commercial, industrial or institutional applications. Square D brand XDSE devices can be used in a network of surge suppression applications or as a stand-alone surge suppressor.
- NEMA 4X Rated
- Overvoltage technology
- EMI/RFI Noise Rejection
- LED Status Indication
- Suppression Status Alarm
- Coordinated Fuse Technology
- Provides surge suppression to vulnerable equipment powered from weather-exposed panels
- Longer product life and increased tolerance to unstable power conditions
- Improves surge suppression to the equipment
- Provides immediate response if suppressor is damaged
- Provides immediate notification through audible and visual indication if reduced suppression occurs
- Provides premium surge suppression while managing both thermal and overcurrent end-of-life events