Class 8903 Panelboard Lighting Contactors
TYPE PB Lighting Contactors
Square D Panelboard Lighting contactors are available for both Bus Mount as well as Panel mount (with lug) configurations for use with Lighting Panelboards
The Class 8903 Type PB panelboard lighting contactors are electrically operated and mechanically held. These panelboard lighting contactors, sometimes called remote control switches, are designed for use with lighting panelboards and/or motor control centers where either panel or bus mounting is desired for lighting control.
- Compact depth design allows for retrofitting or new projects without the constraint of increasing the panelboard dimensions
- Available in 2 or 3 pole versions
- Short Circuit ratings up to 100kA
- Compact Arc suppression
- Easy manual operation with standard tools for testing of circuitry and troubleshooting
- Mechanically held with coil clearing contacts as standard – Allows for maintained or momentary latch or unlatch operation.
- Servicable contacts, coil, rectifier and Solenoid
- Power terminals are suitable for use with either copper or aluminum conductors.
- Simple Installation
- Easily retrofit to existing panel or any standard depth panelboard with compact design
- Multiple configurations for most applications.
- Industrial Markets