• The RealStream™ Lift Station Solution brings the extensive Schneider Electric monitoring and control experience together with the proven SCADAPack™ E Smart RTU technology to address the on-going challenges of operating wastewater networks.
• Designed to reduce the total cost of ownership whether it is a stand-alone pump station for a recreational facility or a geographically dispersed, municipal wastewater network, the features and functionality embedded in the RealStream solution enable operators to help reduce costs across all levels of the operation.
– Maximizes Pump and Asset Life - Reduces water hammer, increases pump impeller longevity and limits infrastructure stress using advanced pump control and paired with smart variable frequency drives.
– Improves Energy Efficiency - Decreases overall required pumping head with dynamic wet well level control and variable speed drives.
– Increases Uptime – Uses pump condition alerts to fix possible issues before potential failure and leverages the multiple modes of operation to reduce unexpected service calls and environmental discharges. Advanced Lift Station Controls are available for de-ragging, fat-ring spreading, pipe scouring, and wet-well cleaning.
– Improves Station Performance – Pro-actively monitors the efficiency and cost of each station to inform performance based maintenance and the optimization of capital expenditures.
– Helps Meet Environmental Regulations – Helps to avert environmental discharges through self-diagnostics and early alerts, and meet environmental regulations through pro-active management.