UL489 Motor Circuit Protector for motor loads ranging from 2 FLA to 115 FLA
Motor circuit protector for use on motor applications up to 115 FLA with UL508 Type D combination listings with contactors and overloads across the Schneider Electric control offer.
The TeSys BV4 motor circuit protector offers instantaneous trip short circuit protection for branch circuits for motor loads. TeSys BV4 is a complementary magnetic-only offer to our GV4 product family using similar accessories. It complies with NEC when installed based on UL listed control combinations having motor overload protection. Coming in a variety of protection options to fit most applications with Standard and High fault short circuit current ratings. See www.UL.com/SCCR for specific BV4 Type D combinations and details.
- Designed for motor control applications 2A to115A up to 600Y/347 VAC
- Adjustable magnetic trip setting to meet full range of NEC requirements.
- Common dimensions across line for consistent spacing requirements
- 2 protection levels at High Fault and Standard Fault options
- Patented EverLink Creep Compensation Technology provides durable connections and reduces risk of overheating
- Auxiliary contacts for both Open/Close signaling as well as trip indication
- Voltage release options in both Shunt Trip and Undervoltage relay accessory
- Tamper-resistant cover seal provided for trip settings
- Variety of mounting options with 35mm and 75mm DIN or panel mount
- Extensive handle selection options with direct mount, front panel mount or side panel mount.
- UL Recognized, CSA approved.
Wide range of tested combinations across the Schneider Electric motor control portfolio including TeSys D IEC motor control, TeSys N NEMA motor control and Square D Type S NEMA motor starters.
Control Equipment Panels