9065 Thermal Overload Relay
NEMA Melting Alloy Thermal Overload Relays
The Class 9065 Thermal overload relay is the most commonly used overload relay in the field.
Available assembled in Square D Class 8536 starters both non-reversing and reversing as well as in combination starters and multi-speed starters. Along with standalone mounting the melting alloy overload is also used in the Square D Model 6 Motor Control centers.
- Provides thermal overload protection based on selection and thermal trip curve
- Available in standard Class 20, as well as Class 10 and Class 30 trip classes (depending on size)
- Requires deliberate manual operation after they trip to reset the device
- Also establishes a cool down period so that the motor cannot be restarted until a proper cool down time has been achieved.
- Includes normally closed trip contact
- Added accessory provides additional contact (either N.O. or N.C.) for signaling
- Available in 2 or 3 pole designs for use with single phase or 3-phase applications
- Thermal unit selection tables available for all applications
- Exclusive one piece, tamper-proof thermal unit
- Simple Installation
- Field interchangeable thermal units for replacement motor installations
- Thermal protection for the most costly equipment (the motor)
- Available as direct mount or separate mount
- Industrial Markets
- Control Equipment Panels