Emergency Action Plan
Natural disasters cannot be avoided but their impact may be lessened if businesses are better prepared. Having an emergency action plan in place assists in safely and efficiently restoring power.
When a natural disaster strikes, restoring electrical power is a crucial part of the recovery process. Regardless of the industry or facility type, having a detailed Electrical Safe Work Practices (ESWP) policy and an Electrical Emergency Action Plan (EEAP) can help recovery efforts. Using multiple standards (OSHA, NFPA, NEMA) as guidelines, we work with customers to develop a contingency plan for continued operations in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.
FeaturesEmergency Plan development guidelines:
- Define the criteria of an emergency
- Identify electrical equipment that is critical to business operations
- Third party vendor selection with pre-negotiated terms and conditions
- Define internal and external responsibilities
- Define the equipment and service scope
- Emergency contract terms
- Contact information