- Save Time: View your process from your desk or web-enabled mobile phone
- Clear Information: Multi-language support so operators understand immediately.
- Flexibility: Support for your PLC or controller, more than 230 drivers, OPC and TCP/IP
- Troubleshoot Quickly: Understand alarms quickly, visually on-screen, or via E-mail, PDA or web browsers
- Enterprise Integration: Easily tie into ERP and “back-office” systems using built-in relational DB connectivity
Each VXL project consists of:
- A project tags database to manage all run-time data, including both internal variables and I/O data
- Configurable drivers to communicate in real-time with programmable logic controllers (PLCs), remote I/O devices, and other data-acquisition equipment.
- Animated HMI screens and OEE dashboards.
- Optional modules such as alarms, events, trends, recipes, reports, scriptable logic, schedulers, a project security system, and a complete database interface.
After you develop your project, you can download it to your IPC and run it there. The project runtime server processes I/O data from connected devices according to your project parameters and then reacts to, displays, and/or saves the data.
Better than competitors:
- Affordable price and just enough functions
- Enable IT/OT Connectivity with more than 230 drivers including OPC UA
- Bundle solution (HW + SW) Multi touch gesture operation