EcoStruxure™ Machine SCADA Expert
Lite SCADA for line management
EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert (formerly known as Vijeo XL) is a powerful software for developing HMI, SCADA, OEE and Dashboard projects dedicated to Line Management & Lite Supervision applications to run in Magelis Industrial PC and GTU Open Box. The bundle offer "Magelis Industrial PC and GTU Open Box saves you time and resources on validation of hardware, software and OS.
- Save Time: View your process from your desk or web-enabled mobile phone
- Clear Information: Multi-language support so operators understand immediately.
- Flexibility: Support for your PLC or controller, more than 230 drivers, OPC and TCP/IP
- Troubleshoot Quickly: Understand alarms quickly, visually on-screen, or via E-mail, PDA or web browsers
- Enterprise Integration: Easily tie into ERP and “back-office” systems using built-in relational DB connectivity
Each VXL project consists of:
- A project tags database to manage all run-time data, including both internal variables and I/O data
- Configurable drivers to communicate in real-time with programmable logic controllers (PLCs), remote I/O devices, and other data-acquisition equipment.
- Animated HMI screens and OEE dashboards.
- Optional modules such as alarms, events, trends, recipes, reports, scriptable logic, schedulers, a project security system, and a complete database interface.
After you develop your project, you can download it to your IPC and run it there. The project runtime server processes I/O data from connected devices according to your project parameters and then reacts to, displays, and/or saves the data.
Better than competitors:
- Affordable price and just enough functions
- Enable IT/OT Connectivity with more than 230 drivers including OPC UA
- Bundle solution (HW + SW) Multi touch gesture operation
- Full support & Integration on H/W, S/W and OS
- Save time & resources on validation and commissioning
- Sustainable supply & compatibility
- Affordable and Intelligent IT/OT data management
- Material Working
- Material Handling
- Pumping HVAC