Welcome to our website.
To view product availability in a specific country, select from the country list below. For Investor Relations, please visit our global site.
Schneider Electric’s Foxboro SCD2200 and Foxboro SCD6000 are world-class RTUs — providing SCADA remote communications for efficient, cost-effective process automation. Modular construction and advanced features offer fast, easy and reliable configuration and operation in demanding applications.
• Faster design and configuration
• Reduced third-party integration issues
• Minimized project risk
• Easy installation
• High-reliability operation
• Smaller footprint
• Significant cost savings
• Easy expansion, upgrade and repair
• Oil and gas — including transportation and production, power-related gas turbine generation
• Power — including utilities, substation automation, grid networks, smart grid infrastructure development
• Fast, powerful, easy-to-use configuration environment
• Broad offering of proven hardware modules to reduce integration issues with third-party hardware while minimizing system design time and project risk
• Modular construction to adapt to individual site needs
• Advanced I/O capabilities for flexibility and cost savings
• Easy installation to provide battery charger control plus loop power and low power overhead
• Compact powered backplane for smaller, less costly range of I/O designs; smaller footprint; and common external power supply for multiple CPU systems
• Ability to expand, upgrade and repair systems without reengineering and recommissioning power systems
• Highly scalable I/O
• Application intelligence
• Highly reliable operation over wide temperature and electrical noise ranges