Harmony 9001B Standard-Duty Control Stations
Fully-assembled Control Stations designed for heavy-duty applications
9001B Control Stations are stainless steel or cast aluminum units with one, two or three product specific operators. Various enclosure options include NEMA 1, flush plate, NEMA 4 and NEMA 7/9.
Find Your Local Distributor or Integrator
- Sold as fully-assembled units
- Stainless Steel Options
- Cast Aluminum Options
- Designed for all types of industrial environments from NEMA Type 1
- and Type 4 to NEMA Type 7-9 ((The 9001BR Cast Aluminum enclosures can meet Hazardous Class 1 & 2 Division 1 & 2 areas)
- Highly durable Control Stations that withstand years in a heavy-duty industrial environment
- 9001BR Cast Aluminum enclosure can meet UL Hazardous Class 1 & 2 Division 1 & 2 areas
Applications9001B control stations can be used with magnetic motor starters to
govern the starting, stopping, or reversing of all types of electric
motors. Push buttons are momentary contact unless otherwise indicated.
Selector switches are maintained contacts as well.