PowerPact B-Frame Molded Case Circuit Breakers
A flexible, high-performance circuit breaker, certified to global standards from 15 to 125 A
PowerPact B circuit breakers – efficiency that clicks.
FeaturesPowerPact B-Frame Molded Case Circuit Breakers delivers unmatched design flexibility from 15 to 125A, and gives you the right combination of features and performance to satisfy circuit breaker requirements. PowerPact B offers the benefits of a flexible, modular, and easy-to-install circuit breaker.
PowerPact B brings thermal magnetic circuit protection in a compact size and offers a wide range of accessories, auxiliaries, and lug options:
- Available in 1, 2, 3, and 4-pole unit mount construction; and 1, 2, and 3-pole I-Line construction
- Economical fixed thermal magnetic trip units from 15-125A up to 600Y/347 Vac and 250 Vdc
- Interrupting ratings include D-18 kA, G-35 kA, and J-65 kA at 480 Vac; D-10 kA, G-20 kA, and J-50 kA Vdc*
- Unit mount construction includes integrated DIN rail and traditional back pan mounting capability
- Best in class I-Line mounting for Square D panelboard and switchboard applications
- A wide range of field-installable accessories for more flexibility and less inventory
- Modular, easy to install, terminal options include patented EverLink lugs with or without integrated control wire terminals, mechanical lugs, compression lugs, power distribution connectors, and busbar connectors
- Broad offering of operating mechanisms designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
- 2-3 pole automatic molded case switches available at 125A up to 600 Vac delta
- UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, CCC certified and CE marked for global acceptance
More about PowerPact B
BenefitsGreat things come in small packages. With 25% more capacity in less than two-thirds the size of legacy 100A circuit breakers, PowerPact B:
- Saves time in electrical design, mounting, and wiring. With integrated DIN rail mounting and built-in control wire terminals, your work clicks right into place.
- Tackles last minute changes. When they come up, be ready with one-click field installable accessories and the industry’s widest range of operating mechanisms.
- Provides fast startup and fewer call-backs. EverLink lugs combat cable creep and deliver a durable, long-term connection.
- Industrial Control Panels
- Commercial OEM
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings