Foxboro Control, Data Acquisition & Configurator
Recorders, Controllers and Configurator for use with measurement devices
Recorders, Controllers and Configurator for use with pressure, temperature, flow, level, analytical and other process measurement devices
California Proposition 65 WarningWARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
> For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Foxboro recorders, controllers and configurators are the perfect complementary instruments to the measurement devices you use to operate your plant. Foxboro recorders and controllers have earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability and innovation. These panel and field mounted instruments are compatible with Foxboro pressure, temperature, flow, level and analytical products. They bring innovative features such as EXACT self-tuning utilizing artificial intelligence, and rich operator interfaces for managing data acquisition from multiple inputs. Our rugged tablet PC is the ideal tool for configuring instruments either in a field or instrument shop environment.
Benefits• Single source of supply for all your process measurement, recording and controlling needs
• Legendary Foxboro quality and ruggedness, just like our measurement devices
• Accuracy to complement the primary elements you rely on
• Flexible inputs and outputs for all recording, controlling and configuration requirements
• Around the clock support is just a phone call away
• Menu driven programs for quick configuration and operation
• Long history of innovation and support from a trusted partner
Applications• Recording, controlling and configuration of a wide variety of process field devices, including pressure, temperature, flow, level, liquid analytical and others
• Field and panel mounted installations in all processing industries; chemical, refining, food and beverage, metals and mining, water and waste, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, others
• General purpose, panel mounted installations and hazardous area field installations
• Instrument shop suitability, particularly for configuration and database management of primary elements