Foxboro’s Level measurement
Intelligent Buoyancy Transmitters and Radar solutions for Level measurement
Radar and Buoyancy Transmitters that provide level measurement solutions in a variety of process applications.
California Proposition 65 WarningWARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
> For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The LevelWave Radar Series provides a universal radar measurement solution for all liquids including corrosive, viscous, sticky and other difficult media such as foam and turbulent surfaces, and solids. Intelligent buoyancy level transmitters are designed to measure liquid level, interface and density under difficult conditions.
BenefitsCommon features include:
• High pressure and process temperature:
-196 to +500 °C (–320 to +932 °F)
• No Moving Parts
• Direct Force Measurement
• Level, Interface and Density measurements
• Rugged designs with high reliability and long life
• Low Maintenance costs
• Easy configuration via digital communication
• Wide selection of materials facilitates service under harsh/corrosive conditions
• Solutions for density/pressure variations and rapid level changes
• Empty Tank Spectrum filtering
• Quick Noise scanning reduces false radar reflections
Applications• Steam Generation /Boiler Drum
• Oil/Water Separator
• BioDiesel Production
• Overflow Protection
• Interface and Density
• Process tanks
• Storage tanks
• Polyester/Nylon fiber production
• Claus Process
• Open channel flow (if PACTware™ software tool is used)
• River level