Harmony 22 mm XB7 Monolithic Push Buttons
22 mm XB7 monolithic plastic push buttons, switches, pilot lights
The 22 mm Harmony XB7 push button range offers a complete line of push buttons, selector switches, key switches, pilot lights, and emergency stops designed to be simpler to use and easier to install than ever before.
Find Your Local Distributor or Integrator
The XB7 Line is an all-in-one push button with the operators on the back of the operator. With momentary & maintained push buttons, illuminated push buttons and pilot lights with LEDs, mushroom head emergency stop buttons with snap-action locking, and 2 position and 3 positoin selector switches, etc. the monolithic option is a viable alternative to the modular ranges and is a more compact design.
- Monolithic design - easy to buy and quick to install by eliminating the need for components
- Four terminals with two contacts - a more flexible solution for customers' wiring needs
- Separate N.O. and N.C. contacts - increased wiring flexibility
- Industrial use - IP65, NEMA 12
- Compatibility - seamless integration with Harmony accessories and legend plates
- International certifications - UL, CSA, CCC, GOST, and CE
- Lighten up - Harmony XB7 illuminated push buttons and pilot lights use bright LEDs to increase visibility and safety and are available in six colors.
- All-in-one product - Reduce inventory and eliminate the need for parts and pieces
- Industry: machine manufacturers, chemical industry, paper mill
- Service sector and infrastructure: energy distribution panel builders, food and beverage, car washes