Altivar 320 Variable Frequency Drive VFD
For simple and advanced machines
Altivar 320 offers a powerful combination of safety, reliability and simplicity with numerous out-of-the-box features for building more effective machines. Available in compact and book form factors for simplified installation and efficient space use, this drive allows machines to perform better with less down time and lower total machine costs. The Altivar 320 provides reliable control for asynchronous and synchronous motors delivering leading-edge performance with simple commissioning.
FeaturesDesigned specifically for machine manufacturers, the Altivar Machine range delivers:
- Improved machine performance
- Extended machine availability
- Reduced total machine cost
Available in both compact and book form factors for simplified installation and efficient space usage.
BenefitsWith a number of out-of-the-box features for building more effective machines at optimized build costs, the Altivar 320 Machine Drive offers:
- Advanced connectivity via Ethernet (Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT) or serial (Modbus RTU, CANopen, Profibus DP, DeviceNet) based networks.
- Reliable motor control and leading-edge performance for asynchronous and synchronous motors.
- Proven functionality in harsh environments operating in ambient temperatures up to 60°C and class 3C3 coated printed circuit boards to protect against corrosion.
- Comprehensive embedded safety solutions for simple application requirements to comply with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and simplify certification.
The Altivar 320 drive meets the needs of simple or advanced machines from 0.25 Hp to 20 Hp.
- Material Handling
- Material working
- Mechanical actuators
Part of the Altivar Machine line.