Square D I-Line Smart Cell
Space-saving module for value-added digital solutions
The modular Square D™ I-Line™ Smart Cell enables value-added devices in I-Line panelboards in a variety of combinations. The space-saving unit fits into the I-Line bus in place of a breaker, and allows the I-Line panelboard to be transformed into a digital communication or metered electrical distribution solution.
- Space-saving design fits into the I-Line bus in place of a breaker; eliminates the need for a I-Line panelboard box extensions/sidecar
- Easy to install; a screwdriver is all that’s needed to mount I-Line Smart Cell. Mounts firmly onto the bus stack and fastens with captive retaining screws
- Minimizes impact of project changes, allowing customers to add components anytime
- Components are both visible and accessible for enhanced safety when you’re commissioning or utilizing the devices
Integration of value-added devices
- Easily integrate digital communication equipment without increasing equipment footprint, enduring long lead times, or incurring high costs
Three value-added configurations:
- Smart Systems Communications – Facilitate Ethernet-connected electrical distribution devices to help customers reduce downtime, manage energy use, and improve operational efficiency. Smart Systems features real-time monitoring of Square D PowerPact™ with Micrologic™ circuit breakers and meters, and other monitoring devices. The solution collects data in real time and can send preconfigured email alerts to allow remote monitoring.
- Entry-level metering EM3555 with Modbus or EM3560 with BACnet can be easily and conveniently installed in an I-Line Panelboard. And coming soon, more advanced metering utilizing PowerLogic Power Meters PM5563 and PM8244.
- Energy Reduction Maintenance Setting (ERMS) – Meets NEC 240.87 requirements and reduces arc energy during maintenance to improve electrical contractor safety.
ApplicationsCommercial buildings, retail, education, industrial