The Schneider Electric solution for electronic reactive current compensation for specific and high performance solutions.
Part of Set Series
AccuSine PFV+ is a very simple and effective means to eliminate leading or lagging power factor, reduce voltage fluctuations enhance equipment operating life, and improve system power capacity. AccuSine PFV+ offers many features in one package that others require multiple models to accomplish. Power Factor correction with AccuSine PFV+ is worry-free and without the risk of resonance.
FeaturesAccuSine PVF+ can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and/or load balancing device.
Standard RMS output current ratings
- 60 A, 120 A, 200 A, 300 A - 380 V AC to 480 V AC
- 47 A, 94 A, 157 A, 235 A - 480-600 V AC
- 40 A, 80 A, 133 A, 200 A - 600-690 V AC
- 380-480 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 480-600 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 600-690 V AC; +10%/-15%
Up to 35kV with external transformers.
- 50/60 Hz, ±3 % auto sensing
Power factor correction
- Optimized unity PF, Leading (capacitive) or lagging (inductive) power factor (Cos f) to target.
Mains current balancing
- Negative sequence current injected to balance fundamental current on the mains due to load imbalance (inherently corrects displacement PF (Cos φ)).
Control response time
- 25 μs
Reactive correction time
- 1/4 cycle
- 60 A, 120 A & 200 A: IP00, IP20, UL Type Open, & UL Type 1 configurations -0 °C to 45 °C
- All others 0 °C to 40 °C
- Derate 2 % per degree °C to 50 °C
- 0-95 %, noncondensing
- 1000 m (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- cULus (UL508 , CSA 22.2 No. 14)
- CE Certified, ABS, Lloyds, other local standards
- 145 mm QVGA TFT 7-color touchscreen
HMI (Magelis STU)
- Plain language output (no cryptic codes)
- IP00, IP20, IP31, IP54, UL Type 2, UL Type 12
- Flexible and scalable
- Peace of mind:
- Worry-free power factor correction without the risk of resonance
- Simple installation and ease of expansion
- Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Correction of leading power factors in data centers to allow back-up generators to operate.
- High speed power factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- For larger applications AccuSine PFV can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce the system cost. AccuSine PFV can either add or subtract to the capacitor bank output to achieve an high speed reactive compensation system with infinite resolution.