PowerLogic EM4200 Series Enercept
Retrofit power and energy meter
Part of Easy Series
Maximum flexibility and energy savings in a compact solution. Easily installs and integrates into existing facilities to help meet energy codes and improve energy efficiency and power quality.
FeaturesThe PowerLogic EM4200 Series Enercept power and energy meters provide a unique solution for measuring energy data. Designed with the user in mind, the EM4200 series offers maximum application flexibility for retrofit applications. It provides a highly flexible retrofit option ideal when adding metering to an existing building, or to integrate in an OEM solution.
Designed to simplify the ordering process, the meter is designed in 2 major options:
System Calibrated offers the simplest way to order, deploy and meet requirements. The meter comes with pre-mounted Current Transducers (CT), or Rogowski Coils. A single reference provides a System calibrated accuracy meter with a 100, 200, 400A CT, or 5,000A Rogowski coil.
Flex offers the flexibility required when the CT, or Rogowksi coil, rating or size needs to further adapt to the site. CTs can range from 50 to 5,000A and Rogowski coils can be different sizes with a 5,000 A rating.
- Uni and Bi-Directional metering to support to power generation application.
- Data logging.
- Modbus and BACnet serial communication with auto-protocol and baud rate detection.
- Configurable with or without power.
- DIN rail or screw-mount options, including mounting brackets for easy installation.
- Seamless integration in Power Monitoring Operations and Power SCADA Operations.
- Wide input range of 90 to 480 V AC.
- Approvals: UL 61010-1, IEC/EN 61010-1
System calibrated features
- Factory mounted and calibrated Current Transducers (100, 200 or 400 A), or Rogowski coils (5,000 A, 12” or 18” (304.8 mm or 457.2 mm)).
- Simplifies ordering and commissioning.
- ANSI version only: Fuse packs factory mounted.
- System Accuracy from 1% to 100% load:
- Real Power and Energy: ANSI C12.1 1%, IEC 62053-22 Class 1S, 1%.
- Reactive Power and Energy: IEC 62053-24 Class 1, 1%
- Supports generic 1/3 V CTs from 50 to 5,000 A. Or 1/3 V 5,000 A Rogowski coils.
- ANSI: Optional fuse packs available.
- Meter Accuracy from 1% to 100% of load (CT mode):
- Real Power and Energy: ANSI C12.20 0.2%, IEC 62053-22
BenefitsFrom form factor to function, the EM4200 Series was designed with the user in mind, offering maximum flexibility for brownfield/retrofit installations.
- Reduce installation costs with in-panel mount
- Application versatility with wide CT form factor and range compatibility
- Simplified setup and configuration via rotary dial and auto protocol, baud rate, and uni/bi-directional detection
- Compact, flexible and user-friendly solution
EM4200 Series Enercept power and energy meters provide a unique solution for measuring energy data.
Energy Monitoring (BAS)