PowerLogic EM4200 series Enercept
Retrofit power and energy meter
Maximum flexibility and energy savings in a compact solution. Easily installs and integrates into existing facilities to help meet energy codes and improve energy efficiency and power quality.
PowerLogic EM4200 series Enercept power and energy meters provide a unique solution for measuring energy data. Designed with the user in mind, the EM4200 series meters offers maximum application flexibility for retrofit applications. The EM4200 series meter are compatible with split-core, solid-core and U018 Series rope-style Rogowski current transducers (CT) from five to 5000 amperes, often allowing installers to utilize existing CTs with the meter. Adding to its versatility, the EM4200 has a wide input range of 90 to 480 Vac, alleviating the need to keep multiple models in stock. The meter’s small form factor enables installation in existing panels with limited space, and does not require external mounting or the expense of extra enclosures or conduit runs. Communicating models support auto detection of baud rate, parity, and protocol for Modbus® RTU and BACnet® MS/TP.
- High reliability with ANSI C12.20 0.2% accuracy, IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S
- Compact size for easy in-panel mounting
- Modbus and BACnet protocols along with uni-directional and bi-directional feature sets in one unit simplifies ordering and stocking options
- Compatible with CTs from 5 to 5000 A, making it available for a wide range of service types
- 90 to 480 V AC provides more application versatility with fewer models to stock
- Rotary dial setup, configure with or without power saving both time and labor costs
- Settings override, change the phase or direction through system software with exclusive swizzle feature
- DIN rail or screw mount options (with included mounting bracket) allows easy installation
- Native Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP support (no gateway) with serial rates up to 115.2 kbaud
- Quick connection with auto protocol, baud rate, and uni/bi-directional detection
- Seamless integration with StruxureWare™ Power Monitoring Expert, StruxureWare Building Operation, and StruxureWare Building Expert
BenefitsFrom form factor to function, the EM4200 Series was designed with the user in mind, offering maximum flexibility for brownfield/retrofit installations.
- Reduce installation costs with in-panel mount
- Application versatility with wide CT form factor and range compatibility
- Simplified setup and configuration via rotary dial and auto protocol, baud rate, and uni/bi-directional detection
- Compact, flexible and user-friendly solution
EM4200 Series Enercept power and energy meters provide a unique solution for measuring energy data.
Energy Monitoring (BAS)