Homeline HOM2175SB Surgebreaker Surge Protective Device (SPD)
For surge suppression of single-phase, three-wire, 120/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz electrical services and appliances
Plug in unit that installs as easily as a circuit breaker. Uses two pole spaces for use in load centers and panelboards. Provides surge suppression for most secondary distribution wiring.
FeaturesSquare D brand Homeline load center products feature compact and affordable Surge Protective Devices (SPDs). HOM2175SB SPDs offer a simple means to bring down initial surges to manageable levels and can offer additional value in a cascaded SPD system.
HOM2175SB SPDs Square D brand Surgelogic Homeline load center SPDs utilize high-energy circuitry that provides surge suppression from severe transient activity. Each MOV is individually fused. Directly connected to the equipment bus, the HOM2175SB delivers superior surge suppression performance by providing the shortest lead lengths.
Quick plug-on device for use in a Homeline load center. The SPD requires two adjacent mounting spaces.
- Meets requirements of NEC Article 285
- UL and cUL Listed
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Listed Type 2 Surge Protective Device
- Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.11-1987 and CAN/CSA C223.1-87
- Use with Homeline load centers and combination service entrance devices
- LED indicator shows operational status of the unit
- Residential & Small Business
- Electrical Protection, Control, and Monitoring Solutions
- Whole home or building surge protection
- Solar for Residential
- Temperature Control
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Load Centers/CSED/Metering