QO2175SB Surgebreaker Surge Protective Device (SPD)
For surge suppression of single-phase, three-wire, 120/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz electrical services and appliances
Load center or NQ panelboard two-pole Plug-in Surge Protective Device (SPD). Provides surge suppression for important items that are not compatible with plug strips.
FeaturesSuperior Performance SPDs
Square D™ brand Surgelogic QO load center SPDs utilize high-energy circuitry that provides surge suppression from severe transient activity. Each MOV is individually fused.
Directly connected to the equipment bus, the QO2175SB delivers superior surge suppression performance by providing the shortest lead lengths.
Quick plug-on device for use in a QO load center or NQ panelboard. The SPD requires two adjacent mounting spaces.
- Meets requirements of NEC Article 285
- UL and cUL Listed
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Listed Type 2 Surge Protective Device
- Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.11-1987 and CAN/CSA C223.1-87
- Use with Homeline load centers and combination service entrance devices
- LED indicator shows operational status of the unit
- Residential & Small Business
- Electrical Protection, Control, and Monitoring Solutions
- Whole home or building surge protection
- Solar for Residential
- Temperature Control
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Load Centers/CSED/Metering