Harmony 16 mm XB6/ZB6 Plastic Push Buttons
16 mm XB6/ZB6 plastic monolithic and modular push buttons, selector switches, and pilot lights
Part of Harmony
The Harmony16 mm XB6 push button range is specifically designed for applications where the surface area is restricted. The XB6 range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility and has an IP 65 degree of protection for use in all types of applications.
Complete products or purchase components separately and common accessories for custom assemblies. Circular, square or rectangular designed heads available. Terminals with solder tab connections compatible with Faston connection for contact function or pins for printed circuit board connection.
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Certifications CE, UL, CSA, CCC.
- Pushbuttons with momentary, selector switches and key switches, 2 or 3 positions, mushroom head pushbuttons and emergency stops
- Operator Actuation in momentary and maintained functions
- Illuminated functions in push buttons, selector switches, pilot lights and emergency stops
- "Protected LED" options as well as, neon and incandescent bulbs
- Combined functions (contact + light)
Progress with confidence
- Compact for restrictive areas.
- Simple to install but flexible.
- The IP 65 degree of protection enables it to meet many types of applications.
- Monolithic option to reduce part numbers and necessary stock
- Industry: Small finishing machines. Local and remote control panels.
- Buildings: Control boards, surveillance rooms, alarms.
- Tertiary: Laboratories and medical instrumentation. Transport. Small electronic equipment.