Lexium 62 & Motors
Multi axis servo system and servo motors for PacDrive 3
Part of Lexium
Multi axis servo drives and servo motors from 0,95 to 24 kW for PacDrive based automation solutions
The Lexium 62 multi axis drive system provides answers to urgent question, how machine builders can counter increasing control cabinet space requirements and rising costs for mounting and cabling. The Lexium 62 series servo drives consist of single drives
(1 axis) and double drives (2 axes) of the same size. All of the single and double drives within a group share a single power supply.
No back plane connections are required, and the modules can be coupled to the adjacent module in less than two minutes through a quick front connection with locking screws. This multi-axis approach Lexium 62 is decreasing the required cabinet space and the installation times in a sustainable manner.
Lexium 62 multi axis servo systems can be controlled with all PacDrive LMC motion controllers of the Pro and Eco series via Sercos communication. Power supply and drives are all equipped with electronic name plates. So the controller recognizes the drives and configures them automatically.
SoMachine tools are the base for engineering, commissioning and diagnosis of Lexium 62 servo applications.
Dynamic, highly efficient servo motors form the basis for servo solutions with Lexium 52. The Lexium SH3, MH3, and the SHS stainless steel servo motors cover a wide range of performance and flange sizes. All motors are equipped with electronic name plates, which is making them an integral component of the PacDrive automation system, too.
Universal, compact servo drives for multi-axis solutions
- Modular design consisting of single and double drives of the same size and shared power supplies for all drives
- 50 % less cabinet space if comparing with market
- Software-compatible with integrated servo drives ILM 62 and stand alone servo drives LXM 52
- Single drives with peak current from 6 to 130 A
- Double drives with peak current from 2 x 6 to 2 x 27 A
- Power supplies with peak current 20A/84 A
- Safety input Inverter Enable (pursuant to EN/ISO 13849-1:2008)
Easy installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Front-side quick-connect for power, control voltage and DC bus, no back plan
- 1 plug for all motor signals, tool free connection
- Fast connection to Sercos with short cable bridges
- Easy mechanical mounting/un-mounting
- Easy commissioning, automatic motor detection
BenefitsLexium 62 provides answers to urgent questions, how machine builders can counter increasing control cabinet space requirements and rising costs for mounting and cabling. The Lexium 62 multi axis drive system is fully software compatible with Lexium 52 stand alone servo drives and with the Lexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules. All together form the base for one of the most flexible servo drive solutions available on the market. The Fast Component Replacement concept with easy mechanical and electrical installation/removal, electric name plates in each drive for automatic configuring and as well the automatic motor detection offers your customers maximum reliability.
ApplicationsLexium 62 stand-alone servo drives meet the typical requirements of production and packaging machinery, as well as material handling and assembly systems.
- General machine control
- Packaging machine automation