Welcome to our website.
To view product availability in a specific country, select from the country list below. For Investor Relations, please visit our global site.
Stand alone servo drives from 0.4 and 7 kW for PacDrive based automation solutions
In a conventional stand-alone design with integrated 3-phase power supply, Lexium 52 series servo drives are particularly well suited for economical configuration of servo drive solutions with self-contained single axes. The drives communicate via Sercos with the PacDrive controller and offer embedded digital I/O. They are available in five different power levels, ranging from 1.5 to 24 A continuous current and 6 to 72 A peak current.
Lexium 52 stand alone servo drives can be controlled with all PacDrive LMC motion controllers of the Pro and Eco series. They match in particular with the smaller PacDrive LMC Eco controllers, when only few servo axes are required. Lexium 52 servo drives are all equipped with electronic name plates. So the controller recognizes the drives and configures them automatically.
SoMachine tools are the base for engineering, commissioning and diagnosis of Lexium 52 servo applications.
Dynamic, highly efficient servo motors form the basis for servo solutions with Lexium 52. The Lexium SH3, MH3, and the SHS stainless steel servo motors cover a wide range of performance and flange sizes. All motors are equipped with electronic name plates, which is making them an integral component of the PacDrive automation system, too.
The Lexium 52 servo drive offer increases machine performance due to the following characteristics :
• Power ratings between 0.4 and 7 kW (0.536 and 9.383 hp)
• Overload capacity: high peak current (up to 4 times the continuous current)
• Increases the range of movement
• Power density: the compact size of the servo drives offers maximum efficiency in a small space
• Compliance with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements
Integrated safety functions, internal braking resistor and Internal EMC-Filter are making Lexium 52 a ready-to-use-solution. With an option concept an individual drive solutions can be created :
• External braking resistors, when the servo motor has to be braked frequently
• Additional EMC input filters to reduce conducted emissions on the line supply below the limits of standard IEC/EN 61800-3 edition 2, category C2 or C3.
• Line chokes for improved protection against over voltages to reduce harmonic distortion of the current