Altivar 1260 Drive
A versatile medium voltage pump, fan, and compressor drive serving multiple segments.
The Altivar 1260 is a versatile medium voltage pump, fan, and compressor drive serving multiple segments. Its modular design allows a wide range of ratings and the intuitive architecture makes it easy to operate across the full life cycle.
The air cooled Altivar 1260 is composed of a diode rectifier and a medium-voltage IGBT inverter designed to control both synchronous and induction AC motors in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Its modular high quality design allows a wide range of power (700 to 6,500 HP @ 4,160V, 3 phase), while the intuitive architecture makes the Altivar 1260 more reliable and easy to use and maintain across its full life-cycle.
- Modular and scalable architecture
- Close coupled or separate rectifier transformer
- Flexibility for multiple options and configurations (multi-motor and sync & transfer applications)
- Powerful CPU with embedded programmable control
- Single voltage auxiliary power feed
- High quality enclosure
- 24/36-pulse rectifier with MV IGBT inverter
- Powerful control & motor protective functions
- Output sine wave filter
- Intelligent diagnostics and data trending capabilities
- Easy to navigate local Human-Machine-Interface
- Web Application for remote monitoring & control
- High converter efficiency
- Integrated UPS for control backup
- Slide out power modules
- Conservatively rated components
- Low component count
- 24/30 month warranty
- Front only access
- Variety of communication protocols
- Conformal boards
- Film capacitors
- Tin-platted copper DC bus
- DC bus discharge circuit
- Ground detection system
- Ultra-fast rectifier fuses
- 3-level NPC topology
- Grid and motor friendly
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Lower energy consumption
- Easy and fast to maintain
- Intuitive operator interfaces
- Lower footprint and reduce HVAC load by moving transformer outside
- Higher reliability
- Easy to customize to your application
- Many 'standard' features
- Common spare parts across whole HP range
- Fast support using remote diagnostics capability
- Longer equipment life
- Simple high quality design
Part of a full line of complementary MV equipment all backed by Schneider Electric’s global energy management experience and world-class customer support services.
Schneider Electric's ability to deliver a customized solution enables the Altivar 1260 to serve many applications across the entire value chain within the Water & Wastewater, Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals and Power Generation industry segments.