MVP-R Panelboard Retrofit
Retrofit existing NF, NQ, Powerlink™, or other manufacturer's lighting/plug panel
The Measurement and Verification Lighting Panelboard Retrofit (MVP-R) system is designed specifically with facility and energy managers in mind by allowing them to convert existing panelboards into branch-metered panels.
FeaturesThe MVP-R system can be easily integrated into any standard Schneider Electric or third-party panelboard.
By using the MODBUS™ RTU communication protocol, the MVP-R system conveniently operates with most existing building management or energy management software and analytics tools. The system provides granular, measured, and real-time energy data from lighting and plug loads down to the circuit level.
- Retrofit any existing NF, NQ, Powerlink™, or other manufacturer's lighting/plug panel
- Revenue-grade current transformers (CTs)
- Unlimited number of panels
- Utilizes Schneider Electric's BCPM model A, Power (kW) & Energy (kWh) on branch circuits and mains (with optional mains CTs
- Retrofit most eligible existing panelboards regardless of circuit configuration
- Quickly install MVP-R into new or existing panels
- Combine data from MVP-R retrofitted panelboards with new MVP panelboards for a consistent view of all of your electrical lighting and plug loads
- MVP-R does not require purchase of new MVP panelboards
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Verify energy savings by circuit, zone, space, or complete lighting system
- Gain detailed access to energy data
- Enjoy automated plug load control