PowerLink G4 3500 Level Controller
Web enabled control for managing and controlling lighting.
Microprocessor based controller, remote access and control.
FeaturesThe 3500 level G4 controller includes an embedded web server for remote access without dedicated software and utilizes the connectivity of the Internet to achieve a fully web-enabled lighting control system. Automated alarms notify users via email when pre-defined events occur, such as tripped circuit breakers.
3500 Level G4 System Features:
- Integral web server to provide ready access to panel status and configuration screens via any standard web browser
- E-mail alarm notification service for automatically notifying assigned users of an alarm condition through their computer e-mail program, pager, or cell phone.
- Soft mapping for grouping branch circuits into zones that can be operated as a common group. Up to 256 independent zones configurable for a single controller.
- 16 hard-wired inputs available for connection to devices with physical dry-contacts (4 Analog Input terminals, each can be configured to 0-5v, 0-10v, or 4-20ma)
- 16 independent input timers to provide a timed override capability.
- 128 remote sources for sharing input status, time schedules, or zone status between controllers
- 64 independently configurable time schedules, each can be configured into 100 distinct periods.
- Seven-day repeating electronic clock with changeable automatic daylight savings time, temperature compensated to minimize clock drift.
- Automatic sunrise/sunset tracking with offsets
- 96 special event periods with 14 pre-programmed holidays
- 64 special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Blink notification to alert occupants of an impending ‘lights out’ command.
- On-board event log (viewable through PCS software).
- Breaker run-time counters for tracking burn-time on lighting fixtures.
- Full custom logic capabilities, including full Boolean functions and synchronization services.
- 256 communication inputs available for network connection
- Serial communications using Modbus® ASCII/RTU, BACnet MS/TP and DMX512 protocols.
- RS232 and RS 485
- 10 Base T port for peer-to-peer Ethernet communications using Modbus TCP protocol and BACnet/IP protocols.
- Ability to share remote status (input commands, time schedules, or zone states) with up to 255 other controllers.
- Remote source capability for mapping up to four local or remotely located sources (input commands, time schedules, or zone states) with a single zone.
- Stand-alone lighting control system, meets ASHRAE 90.1 and CA Title 24 requirements
- Network time synchronization service for coordinating controller time reference with a centralized timeserver.
- Configurable alarm generator for tagging non-responding breakers and other operational parameters (viewable through PCS software).
How to Videos
Creating a Vijeo Designer Placeholder
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Enjoy remote access of breakers, panels, lighting and more
- Automated lighting controls for convenience
- Reliable overcurrent protection
- Commercial Buildings