Eases circuit breaker status monitoring
Part of EcoStruxure
The IO input/output interface module for LV circuit breakers is part of the ULP system with built-in functionalities. It can be used for various predefined and user defined applications with Masterpact™ and Powerpact™ circuit breakers.
The programmable I/O Module facilitates communication capabilities of Schneider Electric circuit breakers helping improve up time, enhance safety, and optimize facility energy and asset usage.
- Enables Cradle Management for circuit breaker
- Enables selection of Energy Reduction Maintenance Setting for circuit breaker
- Facilitates communication of status information for Masterpact™ and PowerPact™ circuit breakers
- Communicates with Micrologic trip unit for monitoring, alarming, and metering data associated with its Input/Output channels
- 6 digital inputs are self powered for either NO and NC dry contact or pulse counter
- 3 digital outputs are bistable relays (5 A maximum)
- 1 analog input for Pt100 temperature sensor
- To optimize your asset and energy management data, connect to the IFE Module and FDM128 Monitor