Touch screen monitor to view and control
The FDM128 display for 8 LV devices is a 1-to-8 human machine interface (HMI). The main component is a 5.7 inch touch screen. The FDM128 display unit can be set up in one or any combination of IFE gateway, Acti9 Smartlink Ethernet, or PowerLogic EGX300 Ethernet gateway. The display unit can monitor and control up to 8 LV devices. The information displayed includes measurements, alarms, and operating assistance data.
FeaturesThe FDM128 is an “intelligent” Ethernet display, collecting operational data from up to eight devices. The module connects to Ethernet communication via RJ45 port and displays Micrologic measurement capabilities. The result is a true integrated unit combining a circuit breaker and a Power Meter.
Major features include:
- Display of Micrologic measurements, alarms, and operating information easily accessed via a menu
- Trips are automatically displayed
- Use with Masterpact™ NT/NW, Compact™ NS, Compact™ NSX, and PowerPact™ circuit breakers
- Generates and displays a dedicated page of monitored status, values, and potential controls
- Compatible with I/O Module and IFE Module