PowerPact Photovoltaic Molded Case Circuit Breakers
This is a legacy productThis Product is Obsolete
Schneider Electric™ photovoltaic packages give you dependable, clean, and affordable solar power. High quality, highly efficient, and available everywhere, our systems are reliable and simple-to-install. The PowerPact™ T- and U-frame DC PV range of molded case circuit breakers and switches with operational voltage up to 1000 Vdc include the protection components you need for the safety and operation efficiency of your photovoltaic installation in commercial buildings and power plants.
PowerPact Photovoltaic Circuit Breakers and Disconnect Switches are an easy-to-install, scalable solution from Schneider Electric that offers superior over-current protection for the combiner or inverter, allowing for increased power usage within a PV application. Schneider Electric PowerPact PV Circuit Breakers and Disconnect Switches are engineered to provide safer and more reliable protection for solar power systems.
View our interactive, digital brochure here!
- Designed for 600 V to 1,000 V solar applications
- Compact design with factory-installed terminal covers and serial connectors
- High performance offer
- Connects and disconnects in one load
- Engineered and tested to UL® 489B rigorous testing criteria for Photovoltaic Molded Case Circuit Breakers
- Designed for grounded and ungrounded systems, 100% rated at 50° C
- Omnipolar disconnect (disconnection of the two polarities, ungrounded configurations)
- Precise setting of thermal protection
- Reduced stocking costs compared to fuses
- Operating temperatures from -25 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Lugs, bus bar, or rear connection options available as factory-installed
Available Accessories of the PowerPact DC Circuit Breaker line
- Auxiliary contacts
- Shunt trip and undervoltage trips
- Rotary handles
- Motor operation capabilities