PowerLogic PM8000 series
Simplifying power quality, maximizing versatility
Compact, high-performance meters for cost and network management applications on feeders and critical loads
The PowerLogic PM8000 series meters are compact,cost-effective multifunction power meters that will help you ensure the reliability and efficiency of your power-critical facility. Reveal and understand complex power quality conditions. Measure, understand, and act on insightful data gathered from your entire power system. Designed for key metering points throughout your energy infrastructure, the PowerLogic PM8000 series meter has the versatility to perform nearly any job you need a meter to do, wherever you need it!
Visit the PowerLogic PM8000 series landing page.
Built on ION™ technology the PowerLogic PM8000 series will also protect the value of your investment with its unique ability to adapt to your needs today and tomorrow.
- High-accuracy energy metering: IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S, IEC 61557-12 PDM-S
- Time synchronization
- Multi-tariff support
- WAGES metering support
- PQ compliance monitoring: IEC 61000-4-30 class S, IEC 62586, EN 50160, IEEE 519
- PQ analysis capabilities: Dip & swell detection, waveform capture, disturbance direction detection, trending & forecasting
- Protocols: Modbus, DNP3, IEC 61850
- Ports: RS-485, dual-port Ethernet, Ethernet-to-serial gateway
- Graphical, color display
- Onboard, customizable web page
- Compatible with 20V to 60V low voltage DC control power systems
Click here for the online PM8000 meter user manual
- Makes understanding power quality simple to help operations personnel avoid downtime and ensure increased productivity and equipment life.
- Makes energy and power quality immediately relevant and actionable to support your operational and sustainability goals.
- Fast access to timely, critical information for energy, electrical network, and asset management.
- More detailed PQ compliance reporting, and expert-level power quality and root-cause analytics.
- Power monitoring, logging, and forecasting to help ensure your electrical system stays within safe operating tolerances, avoiding the risk of overloads, unbalances, or high peak demand.
- Ensure energy efficiency and optimized costs by understanding where, when and how their energy is being consumed and perform sub-billing or allocate energy costs to encourage energy-efficient behavior, reduce peak demand and power factor penalties, and support participation in demand response or variable tariff (TOU, RTP) programs.
- Maximize use of capacity by performing detailed load studies, circuit optimization, and more accurate infrastructure expansion planning.
- Ideal for low to high voltage applications in industrial facilities, commercial buildings, utility networks, or critical power environments
- Monitor power quality and identify power issues
- High accuracy energy metering