Multi-purpose HVAC control
Room Controllers offer the control of traditional DDC systems with the user-friendliness of thermostats. Optimize engineering, comfort and energy efficiency with embedded sensors for occupancy (PIR and window/door contacts), CO2, and humidity. Standalone, networked or integrated into a BMS, these award winning Room Controllers offer the flexibility and scalability of any building type or use.
FeaturesWhether retrofit or new construction, Room Controllers are engineering efficient, using existing wiring for minimal inconvenience and cost. These sleek and robust Room Controllers offer a flexible design aesthetic to accommodate any decor.
The SE8000 Series is available in 2 different casings and 10 different fascias to compliment any decor. With a selection of 5 different screen colors, the touch screen area can be customized to include the image, logo or message of your choice. In addition, the SE8000 Series room controllers are multi-language and network-ready out-of-the-box for maximum flexibility. When integrated with a BACnet® MS/TP system, these controllers can display dynamic messages linked to events programmed in the building management system. The SE7000 Series provides all the advanced features and monitoring functions required by modern building automation systems in a simple “thermostat-like” enclosure. These room controllers are also network-ready for maximum scalability
As a standalone or control device to a BMS platform, Room Controllers are ideal for hotels, offices, classrooms, dormitories/residences, hospitals, retail stores, and more. Embedded sensors provide additional energy savings and flexibility in managing any environment.
- Minimize cost and installation with sensor, controller and software in one device
- Engineering efficiency without specialized installation, programming or commissioning
- Open, standard communication protocols
- Integrate into BMS or PMS
- Wired/wireless architecture for flexibility and cost reduction
- Personalize with color touch screen, images, logos
- DDC + Thermostat + Sensors
- Line-voltage fan coil units
- Terminal equipment
- Chilled beams, radiant heaters
- Under-floor heating
- Pressure dependent VAV
- Low-voltage fan coil units
- Staged equipment
- Rooftop units and heat pumps
- VVT Zoning