Harmony eXLhoist Industrial Remote Controllers
Wireless eXLhoist remote control for hoisting & multi-axis machine applications
Harmony eXLhoist industrial wireless remote control allows you to control your load with a single hand and combine easily your movements.
Click the links below for a 360º view of the products. ZARB18W
Schneider Electric is the only worldwide automation supplier to offer a complete range of hoisting solutions, from simple control systems to global automation solutions. Benefit from our expertise and many years of experience in the market to help you to find the right solution at every stage of your installation life cycle.
Designed for intuitive operation
The position of the buttons enables easy one-hand operation.
Robust performance and safety compliance
- In-built protection against unintended operation is compliant with SIL1, PL c
- Wireless emergency stop is compliant with SIL3, PL e
- Aligned with new wireless safety standards. Maximize the uptime of application
- New battery technology
- Up to 50 systems running simultaneously
- Automatic remote device replacement without intervention at the base station Unrestricted worldwide use:
- Global compatible 2.4GHz frequency All the key diagnostic data at your fingertips
- Remote diagnostics capabilities
- One hand operation thanks to intuitive pushbuttons disposition: the operator controls the crane without focusing on the buttons, but instead concentrates on the load.
- Operator protection: Harmony eXLhoist prevents from unexpected operations and protects your operator, equipment, and load.
- High availability: charge time for the battery is only 15 minutes for 30h of operation, so no need for a back-up. In addition, the battery working life is up to five years, which is double the life of a traditional battery
- Unrestricted worldwide use: the globally compatible 2.4GHz frequency used enables you to deploy the same solution worldwide and standardize your spare parts stock. It also prevents interference between many remote control stations, allowing up to 50 systems running simultaneously.
- Industrial Overhead cranes
- Construction cranes: tower cranes and self-erecting cranes
- Multi-axis Machines: CNC Machines and Paint Machines