EcoStruxure™ Building Expert
Integrated small-to-medium sized building management
A cost effective solution for single site building management with the flexibility to grow to multiple site and enterprise connectivity (formerly SmartStruxure Lite solution).
FeaturesBased on open standards and a wired or wireless architecture, EcoStruxure™ Building Expert (formerly SmartStruxure™ Lite solution) is an affordable way to control and manage HVAC, lighting, energy and metering with intuitive applications and features usually available only to larger buildings. Minimal to no business downtime, improved comfort and convenience, and reduction in energy and maintenance make a positive impact to your operating margins. Fast food restaurants, banks, grocery and convenience stores, small medical, retail, heritage buildings and leased space are just a few of the types buildings that benefit from a EcoStruxure Building Expert solution.
With a single site, EcoStruxure Building Expert is an open system offering remote control and access to all connected systems with its easy to use interface, a no-license-fee web-based dashboard. With two or more sites, streamline facility management with a centralized platform with access anytime, anywhere to all your buildings with our cloud-based, Building Insights.
- Customizable dashboards and applications to fit your building or occupant needs
- Mitigate break/fix with real-time visibility into systems’ performance
- Improve building environment and reduce downtime and comfort complaints
- Remote and/or centralized control of connected systems improves response times
- Interoperability of systems, meters and sensors enhances energy efficiency
- Integrate electrical, life safety and other equipment and further your access and control
- Flexible architecture with wired and wireless control and networking makes it an ideal solution regardless of the building ownership, construction or heritage
- Engineering efficiency and reduced installation cost with native, open standards protocols
- Scalable and seamless integration of multiple sites and larger buildings
- Customize alarms and alerts and minimize trouble tickets
- Energy Management
- HVAC Control
- Lighting control
- Equipment and Utility Metering
- Interoperability with Sensing
- Alarm Management
- Curtailment strategies