TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers
Up to 32 amps or 20 horsepower
TeSys™ U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers deliver outstanding performance and efficiency inside small footprint enclosures.
TeSys™ U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers are rated per IEC Standards up to 32 amps or 20 horsepower.
Modern IEC Motor Control Technology
- Designed for full voltage non-reversing, full voltage reversing or soft start motor control applications
- Compact enclosures in Type 1, 12/3R painted steel and 4/4X stainless steel
- 5 times more energy-efficient than legacy starters
- Optional communication modules for eight different network protocols and a gateway to Ethernet TCP/IP
- Interchangeable Advanced Control Units with motor protection functions including wide 4:1 current adjustment dials
- Field adaptability for last-minute motor full-load ampere (FLA) changes
- Totally coordinated motor starter is ready to restart immediately after a fault is cleared
- Short circuit current rating is 65 kA on 480Y/277V systems according to UL508 Type E with an option of 130kA at 480V Delta
- Optional Multifunction Control Units offer predictive maintenance features
- Five-day delivery on hundreds of versions including networking modules, control transformers, pilot lights, and auxiliary devices.
- Boosts facility or manufacturing productivity
Distributed Motor Control