TeSys N starters conform to NEMA ICS2 standards and offer high reliability with long mechanical and electrical life. TeSys N starters are available in NEMA Sizes 00-7 for non-reversing applications and NEMA Sizes 00-5 for reversing applications. These NEMA starters use common accessories across the entire TeSys family of NEMA and IEC products for simplicity and reduced inventory. And for the first time, Schneider Electric is offering a DC control voltage in a NEMA offer. Size 00-4 starters are available with a 24 Vdc control voltage.
- High-density, space-saving design
- Common accessories across TeSys range to maximize convenience and reduce inventory
- Replaceable coils require no tools for easy installation
- UL® Listed, CSA Certified, and CE marked
- Sizes 00-2 terminals offer IP 2X finger safe protection
- Reversing starters electrically and mechanically interlocked
- Pre-mounted on a baseplate with busbar interconnection for quick, simple installation
- Class 10/20 selectable Motor Logic solid state overload relays
- Snap-on front and side mount accessories for easy installation
Starters use Motor Logic solid state overload relays in Class 10/20 selectable with a wide 3:1 current adjustment range.
Starters with bimetal overload relays can be assembled using TeSys N contactors and TeSys bimetal overload relays for Sizes 00 through 2. Bimetal overload relays are available in Class 10 and Class 20 design, with and without single-phase sensitivity.