This industry-leading MCC provides an additional level of arc flash prevention, and minimizes the potential for personnel injury by containing and redirecting the arc energy out from the top of the motor control center. The MCC offers the smallest footprint on the market while still providing superior strength and protection.
> Explore the Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC in 3D animation.
> Watch our Video: Leading the Evolution of Arc Flash Safety: Square D Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC
Advance the level of safety at your facility with the Square D™ Model 6 Arc Resistant Motor Control Center. With proven reliability and low maintenance requirements, this industry-leading motor control center provides an additional level of arc flash prevention and protection. Our unique design is engineered to enhance worker safety and offers a combination of incident reduction options, arc-containing enclosure, and incident energy reduction features. Standard features
- UL® witnessed in accordance with C37.20.7
- Designed to UL 845 standard
- Industry-exclusive, full-depth vertical wireway
- Arc resistant Type 2A rating, protection of front, rear, and sides
- NEMA® Types 1, 1A, 3R, and 12 enclosures with increased fasteners and 12 gauge steel
- Roof flaps for release of arc flash gases