I-Line Combo Panelboard
Combines I-Line and lighting sections in one panelboard.
Part of Set Series
The I-Line™ Combo Panelboard saves time and space by combining I-Line and NQ/NF sections in one panelboard. The I-Line Combo Panelboard features a space-saving design for fast installation and a smaller footprint
The I-Line™ Combo Panelboard saves time and space by combining I-Line and NQ/NF sections in one panelboard. The I-Line Combo Panelboard features a smart, space-saving design for fast installation and a smaller footprint, all with the proven reliability trusted for decades. And since you install one panelboard instead of two, you save on installation time, labor expenses, and material costs.
I-Line Combo Panelboards are capable of feeding large motor loads and are utilized in most every market segment. Wherever electricity is distributed or controlled, you can install or retrofit I-Line Combo Panelboards.
- 600y/347 Vac, 48 Vdc maximum
- 1200 A maximum main circuit breaker or 800 A maximum main lug
- 1200 A maximum branch circuit breaker
- 200,000 A SCCR when using current limiting main or branch circuit breakers
- Fully rated and series rated systems available
- Interiors available in plated copper or aluminum bus
- Complete line of UL listed interiors with 200% rated neutrals for non-linear loads
- Sub-feed or through-feed lugs through 1200 A
- Interiors accept plug-on thermal magnetic or solid state branch circuit breakers
- Branch circuit breakers have no loose mounting hardware and are the fastest in the industry to install with only a screw driver
- Lighting section interiors accept both bolt-on and plug-on branch circuit breakers
- Branch circuit breakers are simple to rearrange in the field, limited restrictions on mounting locations
- 100,000 A - 240,000 A field installable plug-in SPD units
- Available with or without door, or with hinged trim
- Broad range of field installable kits available from stock
- Bolt-on branch circuit breakers attach with captive screws
- Available in Single Enclosure (26” and 32” width) or Duplex Enclosure (32” and 44” width)
- A screwdriver is the only tool you need to install these breakers, which saves valuable installation time.
- Uses the classic Square D™ I-Line and NQ/NF layout with a familiar feel and ensures no time lost in learning how to install. Flexible
- The Single I-Line Combo Panelboard is available in 26” and 32” widths. Order the 32” if your project requires more I-Line mounting space.
- The Duplex I-Line Combo Panelboard is available in 32” and 44” widths, either in two hard-bussed lighting sections or one hard-bussed lighting section and open mounting space for field installable options.
- The I-Line power section mounts horizontally, and is available in 18-, 22.5- or 31.5-inch configurations.
- Requires up to 40 percent less space than a traditional I-Line and NQ and/or NF lighting panelboards configuration.
- The I-Line Combo Panelboard is built to the same UL Listed® 67 standard as other Square D panelboards.