The occupancy controller provides a simple all-in-one solution for dimming, on-off operation, and powering of sensors.This Product is Obsolete
The Occupancy Controller has two lighting control relays, a motion sensor power supply, two auxiliary input switches, two timers (one per relay), and two relay default mode switches associated with each relay. The occupancy controller includes a C-Bus interface allowing for seamless integration into any C-Bus network.
It operates over a wide range of input voltages (100 - 277 VAC) and is designed for above-ceiling installation. The occupancy controller is ideal for in-room occupancy control applications such as classrooms, open-office space, executive offices and conference rooms.
The controller may be configured for C-Bus connectivity or in a standalone operation mode using the standalone jumper.
Related Documents & Downloads
- ViewCSI Specifications.
- Input voltage range: 100 – 277 VAC 50/60 Hz
- One motion detector input terminal for each relay
- 24 VDC power supply for the motion detectors. One auxiliary input switch terminal and timer for each relay
- One relay fail-safe mode switch for each relay
- Remote override on/off capability
- Class 1 and Class 2 voltage isolation
- C-Bus connectivity option