Wall Switch - Ultrasonic Occupancy Sensor Commercial Grade
-This Product is Obsolete
Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors are designed to provide maximum energy savings in a format that will complement any decor. Both Single and Dual Circuit Sensors provide automatic control of lighting by detecting motion and ambient light within the detection area.
- Adaptive Technology: New patent pending technology employs advanced algorithms to achieve convenient energy savings and reduced lamp and ballast maintenance.
- Light Level Sensor Mode: Each unit includes an adjustable light level sensor to hold-off interior lighting in occupied areas when adequate daylight is present.
- Walk-Through Mode: To maximize energy savings, the sensor detects when areas are briefly occupied as a result of a person walking through, and turns off lighting based on a shorter time delay.
The Ultrasonic Sensors install quickly in a standard wall box without the necessity of providing a neutral connection from the wall box. Low profile sensors are available in white, ivory, gray, light almond and black.
In addition, the Dual Circuit Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor features a Lamp Saver Mode. When the lamp saver mode is enabled, the sensor automatically alternates the A and B lighting groups in a traditional 50/50 bi-level lighting application resulting in a longer lamp replacement cycle and lower maintenance costs.
- Available in white, ivory, gray, light almond and black with matching cover plate (included)
- Selectable auto-on and manual-on modes
- Red LED motion indicator
- No power pack or minimum load required
- For use with electronic and magnetic ballasts
- User adjustable light level sensitivity
- 180° motion detection using ultrasonic technology
- Ultrasonic transducers to provide high resolution for detecting major and minor motion
- Automatic 15 second test mode
- Advanced adaptive technology maximizes energy savings and convenience
- Integral light level sensor
- UL®/cUL Listed
- Dual Circuit: Two separate relay circuits for independently switching two loads (typically lighting loads) ON or OFF
- Dual Circuit: Two convenient push buttons for manual control
- Dual Circuit: Advanced Lamp Saver mode extends the lamp life in 50/50 bi-level lighting applications