Wall Mount - Dual Technology Occupancy Sensor
The Wall Mounted Dual Technology Occupancy Sensor employs both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technology to accurately detect occupancy and automatically turn on lighting.This Product is Obsolete
Part of SpaceLogic
FeaturesWall Mounted Dual Technology Occupancy Sensors employ both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technology to accurately detect occupancy and automatically turn on lighting.
To reduce the occurrence of false on events, this sensor uses PIR technology to detect major motion. Once lighting has been turned on, it employs highly sensitive PIR and ultrasonic technology to detect minor motion and keep lighting on while areas remain occupied. When the room or area is no longer occupied, the sensor turns off lighting after a pre-set time delay.
Wall Mounted Dual Technology Occupancy Sensors also incorporate an integral light level sensor to prevent lighting from switching On when sufficient ambient light is present, such as is commonly found in windowed areas.
- 2500 sq. ft. coverage area @ 8 ft.
- 110 degree field of view
- Light Level Sensing (from 0.5 to 250 foot-candles)
- Adjustable Time Delay (pre-set time delays from 15 seconds to 30 minutes)
- Adjustable Sensitivity (from 60 to 100%)
- Isolated Relay
- Red and green LED motion indicators
- Manual Bypass
- Front located adjustment access cover
- UL/cUL Listed