Ceiling Mount - 360 Degree PIR Occupancy Sensor
The Ceiling Mounted Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor accurately detects occupancy and automatically switches lighting on and off as needed.This Product is Obsolete
Part of SpaceLogic
The Ceiling Mounted Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor accurately detects occupancy and automatically switches lighting on and off as needed. This low profile sensor is ceiling mounted for superior motion detection over partitions and other common obstructions.
With a 360 degree field of view and up to 1000 square feet of coverage area, the Ceiling Mounted PIR Occupancy Sensor is ideal for offices, stockrooms, conference rooms, warehouses and open office areas.
Ceiling mount sensors also incorporate an integral photo sensor to prevent lighting from switching On when sufficient ambient light is present, such as is commonly found in windowed areas.
Installation and configuration is simple. The sensor readily mounts to drop ceilings and features front located adjustments for setting sensitivity and time delay. Features an auxiliary relay for use with building automation, security and HVAC systems.
- 1000 sq. ft. coverage area 360 degree field of view
- Daylight Level Sensing (from 0.5 to 250 foot-candles)
- Adjustable Time Delay (pre-set time delays from 15 seconds (test) to 30 minutes)
- Adjustable Sensitivity (from 60 to 100%)
- Auxiliary Relay
- Red LED Motion Indicator
- Adjustment compartment cover equipped with retention feature
- UL/cUL Listed
- FCC Part 15, Class B
- Manual Bypass
- California Title 24 Certified