XR series offer a simple means to bring down initial surges to manageable levels and can offer additional value in a cascaded SPD single phase system.
Square D™ brand Surgelogic™ XR series products are compact and affordable SPDs. XR series SPDs offer a simple means to bring down initial surges to manageable levels and can offer additional value in a cascaded SPD system.
- Type 1 rated devices provide the flexibility to be used with or without an Overcurrent Protection Device (OCPD)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor application (NEMA Type 4X rated)
- Compact Design
- Short circuit current rating 25 kA
- LEDs indicate operational status
- Coordinated Fuse Technology allows disconnection methods for thermal and high-current events.
- Convenient side nipple mounting
- Optional flush mount kit (TVSXRFMK) available
- Provide surge suppression to vulnerable equipment powered from weather exposed panels
- Transient suppression is located at the most efficient connection point
- Allows for flexibility in installation locations
- The XR’s design conserves valuable cabinet space and reduces the need for customization
- Allows immediate indication if suppressor requires replacement
- Provide premium surge suppression while managing thermal effects from MOV end of life
- Custom Control Panels
- Automation Cabinets
- Load Centers
- High current loads
- Electric meters
- Well pumps
- Sensitive electronic equipment