Type IMA, I-Line, SurgeLoc
Advanced power and equipment protection for Square D™ NQ panelboards.
Installs in two minutes or less, a significant reduction from the typical 20 minutes for an externally mounted SPD.
Engineered with input from contractors and specifiers, the innovative SurgeLoc device saves time and money normally required when SPDs are factory-installed on any project.
>View our interactive, digital brochure here!
Installs in two minutes or less, a significant reduction from the typical 20 minutes
- Uses standard-sized panels, requiring only 0 to 6 inches of increased panel size based on the number of breaker slots needed
- Unique design for easy field mounting and retrofitting
- Custom bus bar, rails, dead front, and fasteners not required
- Eliminates the need for specialized hardware at the bottom of the panel
- Reduces the overall cost of adding internal surge protection to any panelboard
- Wider range of Surge Current Ratings (80 kA – 240 kA)
- Advanced diagnostics for improved SPD status information
- Delivers high levels of SPD performance and saves on enclosure and installation expenses
- High performance surge suppression even in severe electrical conditions
- Provides immediate notification through audible, visual and remote signaling if reduced suppression occurs
- Provides premium surge suppression while managing both thermal and high-current end-of-lifeevents
- Low Voltage Products & Systems
- Building Automation & Control
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Critical Power, Cooling & Racks