EMA Series SPDs
Square D™ brand Surgelogic™ EMA Series SPDs products feature a design based on individual phase modules for a flexible, cost effective way to achieve superior surge suppression at every level of the electrical distribution system. Modularity results in lower life cycle costs and fast, easy service or replacement.
- Type 1 SPD configuration
- NEMA 1 or 4X rating
- High-energy suppression circuit that provides 10 modes of suppression from 100,000 to 480,000 peak Amps of surge current rating per phase
- Optional enhanced EMI/RFI filtering (Sine Wave Tracking) module
- Advanced Diagnostics allow for visual indication/testing of the suppressor's functionality
- Suppression Status Alarms provide multiple methods of alarm notification
- Coordinated Fuse Technology allows disconnection methods for thermal and high-current events.
- External panel SPDs mount adjacent to the equipment through a conduit connection and as close to the circuit breaker as possible in order to reduce lead lengths and improve surge suppression.
- Optional Remote monitor displays the alarm status of the SPD up to 1000 feet from the unit
- Optional integral switch provides a mechanical means to electrically isolate the entire surge suppressor before opening the enclosure door to facilitate servicing of the unit’s components
- Flexibility to install on either line or load side of service entrance applications
- Provides suppression to vulnerable equipment powered from weather exposed panels
- High performance surge suppression even in severe electrical conditions
- Improves surge suppression and reduces high frequency noise
- Provides immediate response if suppressor is damaged
- Immediate notification through audible, visual and remote signaling if reduced suppression occurs
- Provides premium surge suppression while managing both thermal and high-current end-of -life events
- Low Voltage Products & Systems
- Building Automation & Control
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Critical Power, Cooling & Racks